Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Thing 23

Well, I'm finally at the end of the roadtrip! My favorite part of this exercise was blogging, surprisingly enough! I will probably create another blog fairly soon. It's a good way to express oneself without talking everyone's ear off when you have discovered something really BIG and EXCITING for the day!

This learning program provided me with the opportunity to look at some websites that I might not have discovered on my own (like Rollyo) or I might not ever use but at the very least I know what they are. It was a little tough sometimes to find time to work on a project such as this, but on the other hand, it was a welcome change in routine on some days. It is very likely that I would participate in another discovery program should it be offered.

No comments: