Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Many Feeds

I went to some of my favorite newspapers' sites, such as the San Francisco Chronicle, South Florida Sun Sentinel, LA Times, among others, and found that they all have the RSS symbol somewhere on their page. The types of feeds that you can subscribe to pretty much coincide with my interests, like "Travel," Food," "Pets," and "Strangest News Stories of the Day." I also checked out Feedster, Topix, etc. I liked Topix the best because local news displayed at the top of the page and then various interesting topics are displayed across the bottom under "people reading, talking, editing." I told my friends about it and they were very enthusiastic about the feeds, and feeding in general. But then, they got tired and wanted to take a nap (as you can see.)

No comments: